wedding, getting my residency permit, recovering from a broken foot and learning a language, it's been a game of checking off one box before moving onto the next. It's been a fun year, but also a very challenging one. With 2013 I hope to find a bit more balance in my life and a spend a bit more time on things that foster creativity and passion. I never make resolutions but the start of the year does seem a good time to set a few goals and insights for the next year.
1. To revisit this goal and now that I don't have language school, really set my mind to it.
2. To remember how important this is and keep my work/life balance in check.
3. To keep creating for Fog&Cedar and begin a new exciting project with it. More details to come!
4. To remember that I have other cameras than my iPhone! Play around with film, Polaroid & Instax.
5. To put pen to paper, whether it be here on the blog or in other arenas fostering my love of words is essential.